Utilization of Black Carbon (pCB)
There is a world trend to utilize unused rubber, mostly auto tires, by converting it to Tire Pyrolytic Oil (TPO) in a pyrolysis plants. There are different types of pyrolysis plants now presented on market. Most of them use the same technological process:
- Cutting the rubber into 3..5cm chipes
- Further processing for removing textile and metal cord form the rubber
- Feeding into pyrolysis reactor and producing a TPO.
Direct utilization of pCB is limited with its dirtiness and difficulties for further processing.
We are offering solution to utilize all pyrolysis products to a fuel:
- Gas is used for own needs of pyrolysis plant – standard prcoess for plants
- TPO is used as a major fuel for waterheating/steam boilers
- pCB is converted to liquid Carbon Water Slurry (CWS) and used as an additional fuel for burning together with TPO and/or gas/oil.